Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Rapid Glass cutting technique



This is not made from the factory; I admit to myself this was one of the most stupid thing I've ever done with some cold beans, a glass bowl and a microwave..



I did this masterpiece after a few minutes before lunch, presently I was busy on the keyboard so I forgot to let the beans stand a while to go up to room temperature and I hurriedly popped it into the microwave and gave it a 1 to 2 minutes to heat and see what kind of glassware I have...




what to do:

first; eat your breakfast

second: place a couple of canned food or any other viands in a glass bowl

third: eat as many as you could but don't forget to leave some for this scenario

fourth: place the leftovers and the bowl in a refrigerator

fifth: do anything you want for 2 to 4 hours until you get hungry...

next, get the food out together with the bowl out of the fridge..

then, place it inside the microwave without ever letting the food go back to room temperature set the microwave to 1 to 2 minutes at high setting then do the stuff you were doing again for another minute or so...



Wala!!!
after 2 minutes of heating and going back to the PC and finishing what im doing I just considered those popping sounds heating foods and then just then..


A new piece of Glassware with the aid of Microwave technology!! 


the microwave heat ranging from somewhere between 350 Celsius may have abruptly exploded the frozen glass molecules from its state together with the aid of the liqiud of the food must have been responsible to cut the half of the bowl and what's more its not jagged and seems to be very smooth...

the actual height of the upper part cut by the heat of the microwave was at the level of  sauce of the beans


And yes this is what I call rapid Glass Cutting technique...

Not bad isn't it... at least I got a shallower bowl to put nuts, sweets, chips and some legumes... 



this shows to tell never to underestimate microwave power, always remember to use microwave safe utensils...


No comments:

Post a Comment